At Brook Taverner we’re delighted that, after experiencing the exceptional quality, style and cut of our clothing, so many of you go on to become loyal customers, buying from us year in, year out.
Whether you’re putting together a stylish capsule wardrobe, picking a version of your favourite shirt in this season’s hot colour, buying a crew neck Merino sweater so you can layer up in style, or treating yourself to an elegant three-piece suit or classic coat, we believe in rewarding you for your loyalty.
That’s why, if you register for an account with us, you’ll earn one loyalty point for every £10 you spend with us online, with every point worth £1 towards the next item you buy.
How It Works:
- Every time you purchase any item, you earn loyalty points (registered users only)
- For every £10 you spend you receive 1 loyalty point.
- Loyalty points are equivalent to currency (1 point = £1)
- Loyalty points are automatically added to your account when you make a purchase.
- You can use your loyalty points against any future purchase.
- To qualify for loyalty points, you need to have an account and make an online order.
- To get started, all you need to do is create an account and check out in the normal way.
- You can only use the loyalty points you have in your account on the current purchase.
- If you use all your loyalty points on a particular purchase, new ones will be added after your purchase.
- You can see how many points you have by logging into your account and going to the Reward Points tab.
How To Use Your Points
- At the order review page, during checkout, you will be given the option to use your points against your order
- Select how many points you would like to use (1 Point = £1)
- This amount will be deducted from your total.
Terms and Conditions
- Points will only be allocated after a purchase
- Points gained on the item being purchased cannot be used on that item at that time of purchase
- Points can be used on any product
- Points can only be awarded through an online purchase
- Points are calculated on the Grand Total Value, after discounts applicable, of your basket, and do not include any delivery charges.
- Points are limited to the value of the order, excluding the carriage charge. i.e you cannot go into a negative figure and you will always be charged for carriage
- Points will expire after 6 months
- If you return all your items from an order, points will be re-allocated to your account and your nett total, less carriage, will be credited.
- If you return some items from an order then points will only be re-allocated if the nett total, less carriage, goes into a negative amount.