Please apply the pre-paid address label that you will find on your delivery note and take to your nearest Post Office. This service is not tracked so we recommend that you retain your proof of postage and insure the parcel if required. This service is Free Of Charge.
If you would like to organise a collection by UK Mail from your home or place of work please call our Customer Service Team on 0800 915 0500, Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm,and ask for a customer collection. Our team will then organise a convenient date for collection. Please note that we cannot currently give a specific time for collection only a date. Please DO NOT email your request as we will be unable to action a collection. This service only opertaes on Monday to Friday. This service is Free Of Charge.
Organise a return through CollectPlus where you can drop the parcel off at a local shop. Just select your method of sending the item/s back to us, and follow the checkout process on the CollectPlus site. Click here to be taken through to their website. This will need to be done by yourself and not through our Customer Service Team. This service is Free Of Charge.
You can exchange any item from your order for a different size or colour as long as the item is unworn, undamaged and within 3 months of purchase. Simply fill out the back of the delivery note with all the details required, return the item in the same box that you received the order, using one of the three methods above and we will do the rest. We will inform you by email when your order has been received and when a replacement has been dispatched.
Return via CollectPus - Click Here
If you are not satisfied with your goods, simply return them to us within 3 months of purchase unworn and we will either exchange or refund you no questions asked* (please note that items damaged through wear cannot be returned). We recommend that you use one of the three methods above and enclose your delivery note, indicating the reason for the return. Where necessary we recommend that you insure the returned items as we cannot be held responsible for goods whilst in transit to us. Please retain proof of postage.
If you are returning goods which you bought using a discount or offer we will adjust the refund accordingly. If you fall below the discount/offer threshold then that discount or offer will no longer apply. Please see terms and conditions for more details.
*Please note that we will not be able to exchange or refund trousers where the leg length has been altered to less than 29.5" or accept garments not in their original packaging
Return via CollectPus - Click Here
All refunds will be made as soon as the returned goods are received. You will be notified by email once the goods have been received and have been refunded. A full refund will be made, less the initial postage, if the products are received back in good condition. If they are received back within 14 days from date of receipt initial postage will also be refunded (this does not include the next day charge if you chose to upgrade). Postage will also be refunded if the goods were received by the customer damaged or in a condition as not indicated.Back to top
Unfortunately not but if you do receive any items you no longer require or that are incorrect, you can simply return them free of charge under our no quibble guarantee for an exchange or refund, as above
If you have any problems or queries regarding your order after it has been placed, you can always call our Customer Services Team on 0800 915 0500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to top
If you use loyalty points on an order and then return for a refund the loyalty points will be put back onto your account.
1. How many CollectPlus parcel drop points are there? CollectPlus has over 5,900 stores throughout the UK and Northern Ireland. These could be your local Co-Op McColls, Budgens or Spar, as well as many independently owned convenience stores and newsagents and petrol stations. Unfortunately there are no collection points in the Channel Islands or at BFPO locations at the moment.
2. Where is my nearest CollectPlus parcel drop point? To find your nearest store you can visit www.collectplus.co.uk/orders/new and enter either a postcode or place name. The nearest stores will be displayed on either a map view (20 stores), or a list view (3 stores). In the map view clicking on a location will show the full address and opening hours; these details are automatically displayed in the "list view".
3. When are CollectPlus parcel drop points open? Nearly all CollectPlus stores are open early ‘til late, 7 days a week. The opening times for your local store will be shown when you click the flag when you have searched for your local collection point on the CollectPlus website.
4. How long will it take for my order item to be returned to the retailer? Your parcel will be collected from store the next working day ( Monday to Friday) and returned to the retailer within 5 working days
5. What is the maximum size that I can return? Your parcel should not exceed cabin baggage dimensions 60x50x50 cm and should not weigh more than 10 kgs.
6. Can I track my parcel? The store will give you a receipt when they have scanned your parcel. This receipt contains a 7 digit tracking code. You can track your parcel back to the retailer at www.collectplus.co.uk/track You can access the tracking at any time by going to our tracking page and entering your CollectPlus tracking code. You can use the 7 character code form your receipt or 16 character barcode that was on your label. examples are ABC1DE2 or 8KH1234567890A030.