The 'no obligation' method of reserving your garment in the store of your choice.
We understand that you maybe reticent about purchasing via mail order or the internet and would prefer to visit one of our many stockists to establish the fit of the garment and also feel the quality of the fabric. This is why we have introduced our Ring and Reserve option which allows you to order over the phone and select the stockist from whom you wish to collect your purchase.
Follow the simple steps below:
- 1. Select a stockist. Click here to choose.
- 2. Call our sales team on 0800 915 0500.
- 3. Tell the operator that you wish to Ring and Reserve and pick it up in store.
- 4. Select the garments you wish to try on before you buy.
- 5. The sales team will inform you if they are in stock and when they will be due into the stockist.
- 6. If you are not sure of your size, we will be happy to send two different sizes for you to try.
- 7. When the garments arrive at the stockist you will receive a telephone call informing you that your order has arrived.
- 8. You then have 14 working days to visit the retailer.
- 9. Go and try them on - if you like them you pay, if you don't you depart without any obligation, if you need another size then re-order through the stockist.
- 10.This cannot be used on any sale or clearance items
Our stockists vary from independent menswear specialists to large department stores. Whoever you choose to visit you can be assured of a warm welcome, comfortable surroundings and the very best customer service.