You are currently on:
You can order products:
- on this website, or
- by telephoning, or
- by post.
If you have placed your order on-line, we will quickly send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. The email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details.
(2) Customer Service
Should you require advice on products, availability or sizing, simply call Freephone 0800 915 0500 (Monday - Friday 8.30am-5pm) and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to advise you.
All prices on brooktaverner.co.uk are correct at time of publishing.
We try to make sure that the prices on our website are accurate however, we will need to validate the price before we process your order. We also aim only to display items which are in stock and can be dispatched quickly. If we are unable to supply a particular item that you have ordered, or if the correct price for an item is different from the price on your order, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. We may offer a replacement or upgraded item as a replacement, but if this is not to your satisfaction, you may cancel your order.
You will be able to select your delivery options and costs before you submit your credit card details. If you order offline you will be notified of delivery costs.
No money will be taken from your account until the garments are despatched, unless you pay by paypal in which case the money will be taken immediately but held in our paypal account until the garments are despatched. If the order is split and the goods are sent at separate times then you will only be charged for the items that have been despatched.
Prices include VAT for all UK purchases.
Pricing and VAT outside of the UK
If you order Products from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Brook Taverner has a policy of charging all customers the same throughout the world, so that the price paid in pounds sterling is the same wherever customers live (except for the cost of delivery). None of the significant additional administrative costs for overseas orders are passed on to customers. Equally, an effective reduction in prices through reclaiming VAT is not available.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
You can pay by any Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Switch, Solo, AMEX, JCB card or Paypal. To ensure that shopping on-line is secure, your credit/debit details will be encrypted through the [HSBC] payment gateway. Brook Taverner will not store any credit card details.
The prices displayed on our web site are in British pounds.
We currently debit money from your account only on the same day as dispatching your order unless payment is taken by Paypal where we will take the money immediately but hold it in our Paypal account until despatch
No money will be taken from your account until the garments are despatched unless payment is taken by Paypal where we will take the money immediately but hold it in our Paypal account until despatch. If the order is split and the goods are sent at separate times then you will only be charged for the items that have been despatched.
We aim to despatch all items within seven days of order receipt, stock permitting. When this is not possible we will contact you. If we are unable to include all items in one delivery, we will only charge you once for postage and packing. Standard delivery is charged at £5 per order. Should you require next day delivery or a Saturday delivery at an extra cost of £9.95 per order, please call Freephone 0800 915 0500 (Monday -Sunday, 8.30am-5pm).
* We cannot be held responsible for delays in receipt of goods due to unforseen circumstances by the carriers
(7) Overseas Delivery
We are able to despatch orders to overseas addresses. For further details, please call Freephone 0800 915 0500 (Monday - Sunday, 8.30am - 5pm).
(8) No Quibble Returns Policy
This exactly as it says. If you are not satisfied with your goods, simply return them to us within 3 months of purchase and we will either exchange or refund you no questions asked (please note that items damaged through wear cannot be returned). We request that you use the pre-paid address label provided and enclose your delivery note, indicating the reason for the return. We recommend that you insure the returned items, as we cannot be held responsible for goods whilst in transit to us. Please retain proof of postage.
If you are returning goods which you bought using a discount or offer, we will adjust the refund accordingly if you fall below the discount/offer threshold, as that discount or offer will no longer apply
You can write to, email us or telephone us.
Brook Taverner Ltd
Tel: 0800 915 0500
(9) Help and Advice
We are here to help. Whether you want to check availability, get advice on sizing or discuss an order you've already placed, we want to make things easy for you. So call us or email us with any queries.
(10) Our Responsibility
We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data, consequential loss in circumstances which are beyond our control.
We will not be responsible for your loss of profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from Brooktaverner.com
We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the shopping online service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
We may change or withdraw any part of our website, or may refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary.
We reserve the right not to provide or fulfil any order that is given in good will or otherwise.
(12) Copyright / trademarks / Data Protection
All content included on this site including but not limited to web site design, text, graphics, audio clips, visual clips, logos, and the selection and arrangement thereof are the property of Brook Taverner Limited or its suppliers and are protected by UK and international copyright laws.
All software used on this site is the property of Brook Taverner Limited or its software suppliers and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. You may view, copy and print portions of our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with us. The materials on our website may not be used for any other purpose.
Any personal information collected on this site will solely be used to complete your order. Personal information collected during your order will not be sold or used by ourselves or any third party in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
(13) Buy One, Get One Free Offer
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Least expensive item will be given free.
- Offer has to taken through same purchase route, all telephone, all internet or one of our recommended stockists.
- This offer is exclusive for Brook Taverner merchandise only and has to be redeemed at one purchase.
- Offer cannot be redeemed unless a code is entered.
- The size of the free item can vary from that of the first.
(14) 4 SHIRTS FOR £100 Offer
- If you have used the 4 for £100 and return one shirt then you will receive no credit
- If you have used the 4 for £100 and return two shirts then you will receive no credit
- If you have used the 4 for £100 and return three shirts then you will receive a credit of £55
- If you have used the 4 for £100 and return four shirts you will receive a full credit less carriage charge.
(15) Reward and Loyalty Points
- Points will only be allocated after a purchase
- Points gained on the item being purchased cannot be used on that item at that time of purchase
- Points can be used on any product
- Points can only be awarded through an online purchase
- Points are calculated on the Grand Total Value, after discounts if applicable, of your basket, and do not include any delivery charge
- Points are limited to the value of the order excluding the carriage charge i.e. you cannot go into a negative figure and you will always be charged for carriage
- Points will expire after 6 months
- If you return all your items from an order, points will be re-allocated to your account and you nett total, less carriage, will be credited.
- If you return some items from an order then points will only be re-allocated if the nett total, less carriage, goes into a negative amount.
You can write to, email us or telephone us.