Online Premium Delivery UK
- Premium Delivery UK gives the customer free premium delivery for one year. This means that your order will be prioritised when picking orders.
- Free delivery does not include nominated day delivery, Saturday deliveries (not guaranteed) or deliveries by CollectPlus – these will all be charged at the normal rates.
- This only applies to deliveries in mainland UK and cannot be used on deliveries outside the UK.
- Orders must be placed before 12pm in order to qualify for same day dispatch and therefore premium delivery.
- Premium Delivery excludes weekends and bank holidays e.g. If you order on a Friday before 12pm we will aim to have your parcel delivered on the following Monday, if you were to order on Friday after 12pm you will not receive your order until Tuesday.
- If we have to alter your order then this might delay the next day delivery. This will include orders with leg lengths that are non-standard (Note that 'standard' leg lengths consist of Short - 29.5". Regular - 31.5", and Long - 33". All other leg lengths are altered in-house and are therefore 'non-standard').
- Premium delivery can only be achieved if all items are in stock – if an item shows a delayed delivery date then the order will not be sent until all items are in stock or a split delivery is requested.
- During busy periods, we cannot guarantee that deliveries will be next day. In such situations, your order will be marked as a 'priority' on our system and we will endeavour to deliver as soon as possible,